I'm suppose to look puzzled, not angry!

About Me

My photo
I have a book to publish. Editors love it, marketing departments say 'up the media profile'. So here I am 'upping it' and writing about the book, food, and life in general.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Murder, gay telly and spitting. How do such searchwords lead to my blog?

Murder?  Gay telly?  Spitting?

It's all very odd.  The last search of note which directed someone through Google to my blog was 'Gay arab searches sex on Edgware Road'.  That lead some poor sod to my post, Edgware Rd edibles and the time we mistook someone's garden for a restaurant.


This week we have the above selection.  Who has Johnnie Mountain supposedly murdered?  And why would anyone think my friend Fernando (of The Ivy and the Hotel Inspector) was gay?

But most random of all is 'spitting'.  No matter how I try I cannot fathom how someone would be directed to my blog after putting 'spitting' into a search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment